Monday 13 May 2013

TSHIRTS


When printing the t-shirts there were a couple of dilemmas, firstly as I wanted to print the image in A3 I had to find a print shop that had an a3 Inkjet printer to print the collage onto the heat transfer paper. I managed to find a print shop, called them and made sure they'd be open for when I could make it. Unfortunately, when I reached the shop they had shut 2 hours early with no reason or warning. I then had to think of plan B. I realised I was going to have to cut the collages and paper into a4 sheets and print each image in two halves. This means that the print isn't as seamless as I first hoped. On top of that as I had to now print them at home I only had an iron to use instead of a heat press meaning it was hard to gage when the heat transfer was ready to peel off creating a few cracks in the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment